What is aiScaler?
aiScaler is an all-in-one Application Delivery Controller (ADC), which increases the traffic your origin servers can handle, by up to 20 times, providing greater stability and reducing the time from click to content. A number of websites in the Alexa top 1000, already use aiScaler to manage their high-traffic websites and reduce page loading times. See our case studies »
- You can deploy aiScaler with one simple config file or use our web-based deployment tool.
- A number of websites in the Alexa top 1000, use aiScaler as their preferred choice to manage their traffic. See case studies »
- aiScaler can be combined with aiProtect and aiMobile for one easy configuration. This adds DDoS defense and mobile content delivery.
- Diagnostics & Monitoring on over 200 critical metrics – Advanced CLI, web and SNMP interface for management, monitoring and troubleshooting. Monitors and reports health of origin servers while allowing hot swap of servers failing health check.
- Our unique adaptive architecture, optimized for speed and low resource utilization, can deliver over 250,000 HTTP requests per second. For encrypted traffic, aiScaler manages HTTPS termination with over 2Gbps of raw AES256 bulk encryption resulting in over 15,000 RSA-1024 sessions per second.
- We support customer-specific code running at the edge with an easy to implement plugin architecture.
How can a virtual network appliance compare to hardware appliances? Watch the video:
Did you ever wonder how you can cache dynamic queries? This playful video explains it:
For more technical details:
aiScaler uses a specified number of workers process requests, no matter how many clients are connected and scales vertically by core. This non-blocking, multiplexed IO design is without peer in its ability to deliver HTTP throughput. Our Dynamic Site Acceleration off-loads request processing from the web, application and database tiers, reducing code complexity and resource requirements. aiScaler contains complete scriptable L4-7 load balancing and responds to requests from a RAM-based intelligent cache-response engine. This unique adaptive architecture, optimized for speed and low resource utilization, can deliver over 250,000 HTTP requests per second. For encrypted traffic, aiScaler manages HTTPS termination with over 2Gbps of raw AES256 bulk encryption resulting in over 15,000 RSA-1024 sessions per second. aiScaler reports detailed statistics
- such as Requests Per Second, most active URL’s, response times, number of cached responses and over one hundred different counters, in real time! We alert when any critical parameters is out of your defined limits. The aiScaler Traffic Reporting Engine has displaced multitudes of other applications at our client sites with a simple self-refreshing, real-time traffic monitor.
*No registration required